Friday, October 27, 2017

New gallery, New exhibit!


At the end of the summer, I secured a spot in a local co-op gallery, Carolyn Seiler & Friends in Cocoa Village.


So now some of my original paintings and giclee prints are available for sale, and you can come see my stuff in person if you're in the area! I also have an upcoming exhibition at the local library, the Merritt Island Library starting November 2nd! 


I'm very excited to show my latest paintings!



If you're further away, I now have an online shop so you can see my work and buy it if you would like a print! I'll post once it's open. It's OPEN!

In the meantime, if you'd like to buy my cards, I now have two retailers where you can always find them: 



And lastly, I'll be moving my blog to my website at www.adriprints.com/blog!
Have a great week and Happy Halloween!

No comments: