Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Fairisle February!

Can't believe it's already started, and it's already February.  Yesterday I taught Day 1 of my fairisle course.  I taught (in German!) the the fundamentals of fairisle knitting.  I was so excited!  They got the basics yesterday:

-how to hold the yarn when knitting two colors
-planning colors
-working with colorwork charts

Our table was so messy by the time class was done.  Sadly, I somehow deleted the images from my phone!  GRR!  Oh well.  In the meantime, here's my little guy modeling the sample sweater-vest I made for the course...






Next week I'll back up any photos I take directly.  Speaking of which, next week we'll be facing fears and cutting steeks!




2 comments:

christinethecurious said...

Aw! It looks adorable on him. What fun colors you chose too.

I hope your photos survive the next class.

adriprints said...

Thank you! I think if I keep the phone away from a certain tiny person, the photos may make it to print next time. :D Heheh!