Thursday, April 3, 2014

FO: Mitered Detail Cardigan II

Finished the second prototype!  I really like this version - I made one size larger, which extended the sleeves and front a bit, and that's made a huge difference in fit.  I should be releasing the pattern soon since the MKAL (machine knit-along) is almost done.


The pattern writing is nearly complete, and now that the sample is done, I can weigh it and make further yardage and yarn requirement estimates.  I can't wait to get it published!  I'm wondering, though, if I should get someone else to model the back... it's... well, it's a bit of an insecurity at the moment.  I'm feeling very large, and that's something I've never felt before.  It's taking some mental readjustment, but I'll come to terms with it soon enough.  I've just got this one body to inhabit, you know?


In the meantime, I'm so excited to have this very spring green, very wearable cardigan for the season!


The Mitered Detail Cardigan pattern for machine knitting can now be found here on Ravelry.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

your cardigan is gorgeous! What a lovely color of green you chose, and the mitered style makes it very flattering and adds great interest without being too much! Really fabulous.

christinethecurious said...

Beautiful!

And the sweater is lovely too.

adriprints said...

Thank you so much, Shannon!

adriprints said...

Aww, thank you!