Friday, September 7, 2012

Craftsy Newsletter "featured pattern"

Unbelievable! My pattern, Hopi Mittens, was included in a recent Craftsy Newsletter featuring fair-isle patterns.  Woohoo!  Luckily, a friend of mine made sure I had seen it.  I had actually received this newsletter, saw Mary Jane Mucklestone's pattern at the top of the newsletter and I said, "Aw I love that vest it's so nice, reminds me a bit of Academia.  I love fair-isle..." and DIDN'T scroll all the way down ((facepalm)). D'oh!  Anyway, there they are!



Thanks for letting me know, Bezencilla!  If you'd like to read the entire newsletter, you can view it here.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Congratulations!! Your fair isle mittens looks beautiful; so intricate and lovely.

Sheeri K. Cabral said...

Wow, congrats!!!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Many congratulations.